Alliance University is a Private University established in 2010, Karnataka and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bangalore offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs.
Alliance University is counted among the top universities in India and offers MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business, which is ranked among the top MBA colleges in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- International Business
Source and website: https://www.alliance.edu.in/
Alliance University-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA must have scored 50% (45% for SC/ST) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA/ PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program.
Alliance University-Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Apply AMAT – Alliance Management Aptitude Test from https://alliance.nopaperforms.com/mba_asb
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.