CMR University is a private university located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. CMR University has been established and is governed by the CMR University Act of 2013.
The CMR Jnanadhara Trust was established in 1990, as a tribute to the late Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy, a visionary and an educationalist. Guided by the belief that every person can achieve his/her dreams if given a chance at a well-rounded education, the Trust strives to deliver quality education through its institutions of learning.
CMR University aims to promote and undertake the advancement of university education across a plethora of disciplines engineering, management, architecture, law and other allied sectors of higher and professional education. The University also aims to equip students with the required skills and knowledge to pursue a successful career in their chosen field of study.
CMR University (CMRU) -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA must have scored 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test CAT/ MAT/ Karnataka PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for program.
CMR University (CMRU) -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/ MAT/ Karnataka PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT/ MAT/ Karnataka PGCET/ KMAT/ ATMA scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.