Institute of Management Studies is a business school in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1990, and is part of the IMS Group which also includes IMS Engineering College
IMS Ghaziabad is a pioneer institute for management education in Northern India. It is the first institute of IMS Society Ghaziabad with 30 glorious years of excellence. IMS Ghaziabad offers full time AICTE approved & NBA accredited PGDM Programme which has been awarded the MBA equivalent status by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), PGDM – International Business, PGDM – Big Data Analytics and MCA Programme are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr APJ AKTU, Lucknow.
Since its foundation IMS Ghaziabad has gathered a lot of feathers in its cap with global accreditations and memberships such as Accreditation Services for International Colleges (U.K), AACSB Business Education Alliance, National Assessment and Accreditation Council – ‘A’ Grade.
Source & Website: https://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at IMS -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at IMS -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT, MAT and CMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at IMS-MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, MAT, CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the IMS –MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. IMS – MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, MAT and CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.