MET Institute of Management is a private business school in Mumbai, India. The school was founded in the year 1989 and is located in the Mumbai suburb of Bandra. It is associated with the University of Mumbai and is AICTE ISO 9001:2015 certified.
MET, Mumbai has a Wi-Fi campus with state-of-the-art AC classrooms. Enabled libraries that dock over 26,000 books, 200 periodicals and 30,000 international online magazines and databases. Fully loaded information and technology centers with Wi-Fi connectivity. Conference rooms equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities and learning aids to create a quasi-corporate ambience. A hi-tech convention centre for seminars and management workshops. Recreation areas to unwind. No effort has been spared to create an environment that encourages students to push the limits of their minds. Take a walk through the Wi-Fi enabled MET Campus with world-class, state-of -the-art facilities, and you’ll realize what makes it a cut above the rest.
Source and Website: https://www.met.edu/
MET Institute of Management -Eligibility
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MET Institute of Management -PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MET Institute of Management Studies & Research – MMS , MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the MAH CET, CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/MH-CET/ATMA after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at H K Institute of Management Studies & Research – MMS , MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
MET Institute of Management -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MET Institute of Management – MMS MBA/PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MET Institute of Management – MMS MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAH CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/MH-CET/ATMA scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.