Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) has announced internships for students who are pursuing graduation and is in the last year of their course, for a four year graduation programs third year students are eligible. The internship is open to any Indian citizen or OCI card holders who are pursuing graduation or Integrated PG studies in Education, Social Sciences, Science, Humanities, Management, Engineering, ICT, and Law at a recognized institute in India or abroad. Students who will be completing their degree in November/December 2019 are also eligible to apply. Students from any background can apply for the internship under ministry of human resources development. The internship is likely to start from November or December. Students will be provided with 10000 Rs. Stipend/month.
About MHRD Internship
As discussed earlier the internship will be starting from November or December 2019 with a duration of about 2-6 months, and after successfully completing the internship within the specified genre from many of given topics, students who passed it will be paid with 10000 Rs. Per month. For one cycle a total of 15 slots are available. Selected interns will be given a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month after successful completion of their internship. The interns would be expected to supplement the process of Policy analysis within the Ministry through desirable empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information. The internships are available in the domains of Higher Education, and School Education and Literacy.
- The students will be offered to work in Ministry of human resource development office itself, which is a very big opportunity for all the 3rd year students from any stream
- The students will be responsible mainly for helping in analyzing the policies in different sectors of the government and economical environment.
- Students will also get a chance to work and contribute towards higher studies, school studies and in improving the literacy in different sectors of our country.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen or OCI card holder.
- S/he should be pursuing Graduation/Integrated PG program in Education, Social Sciences, Science, Humanities, Management, Engineering, ICT, Law from any recognized University/Institution within India and abroad.
- Students pursuing three/four year programs should have completed at least 2 years (4 semesters) of the course and those pursuing 5 year integrated programs should have completed 3 years (6 semesters).
Any interested candidate can visit Ministry of HRD official website for more information and for applying for this internship opportunity. – https://bit.ly/2Bc6oNQ
- Certificate- A certificate shall be issued to an intern on successful completion of internship by the respective Bureau on basis of recommendation by the Bureau Head.
- Logistics- Interns shall be provided with a minimum support (office space with intercom, internet and stationery items). They will have to bring their own laptops.
- Applications- Any interested candidate can apply from the official website of Ministry of human resource development, the last date to apply for the internship is 10th November 2019, and any further notice will be made available on the MHRD website.
- Duration and slots- Internship shall be offered for a period ranging from 2 months and extendable up to 6 months. There shall be 2 inductions of internship, during Nov-Dec and Apr-May, (These are tentative dates actual dates may differ).
A maximum of 15 slots will be made available to the students.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. You can also log on to edumyra.com for your internship needs and job opportunities in almost every sector of business.