SDA School of Management is a premium B-School located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the top colleges in Mumbai
Scuola Di Direzione Aziendale School of Management is a B-School of Bocconi University and is a top-rated Management university in Europe; it is one of the only 71 B-Schools who is recognized as “Triple Crown”. SDA offers executive and custom MBA programs. SDA Bocconi School of Management also has an offshore presence in Mumbai, India called the SDA Bocconi Asia Center. SDA Bocconi Asia Center, formerly named MISB Bocconi, is a pan-Asian hub in Mumbai that has been delivering Executive Education and Postgraduate Programs designed by SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy since 2012.
SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai offers International Master in Business (IMB) and International Executive Master in Business (IEMB) apart from other business programs. Admission process 2020 for IMB 2020 at SDA Bocconi Asia Center Mumbai is open with an application fee of Rs.2500/-.
SDA Bocconi-Admissions and Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants should have completed graduation, 10th, and 12th, applicants in their final year can also apply recognized the government recognizing bodies.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% in each of 10th, 12th and graduation. 10th and 12th can be from any stream such as Arts, commerce and science. Graduation marks shall be calculated in the aggregate of all the semesters/years, candidates of the final year shall calculate till the last completed semester. Additionally, a total of 65% average shall be provided as an average of 10th, 12th and graduation.
- A valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management or any other entrance tests or if students are not satisfied by the respective exams they took, they can also opt for Bocconi university designed test for entrance.
SDA Bocconi-Courses and Fees
SDA Bocconi offers 7 courses in the field of management.
- International Master in Business-
Total Fees-Approx 18.7 Lakhs
- International Executive Masters in Business
Total Fees-Approx 15.5 Lakhs
- Global program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation-
Total Fees-Approx 18 Lakhs
- Executive program in Luxury
Total Fees-1 Lakh
SDA Bocconi-Admission Process
- The candidate must apply for, appear in and score the minimum required cut off percentile in the respective entrance test in regards with the cutoff at SDA Bocconi
- Candidates should register and apply for admission to SDA Bocconi before the last date which is to close on November 20, 2019-May-20, 2020.
- Candidates are short-listed for GD-PI-WAT Round from among the candidates who have a valid entrance score, who have applied for admission to SDA Bocconi and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the program.
- The Shortlisted candidates need to login at the Bocconi website and enter their order of program preference in the month of January/ February 2020. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
- After the GD-PI round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which include performance in CAT or CMAT or Bocconi entrance exam, performance in GD-PI, academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular achievement.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.