SIES College of Management Studies is a South Indian Education Society campus located in Nerul, a node of Navi Mumbai. SIESCOMS was established in 1995 with the primary objective of providing quality management education.
SIESCOMS’s foundation maps its roots to the rich tradition of South India Education Society (SIES), one of the oldest and value-based educational trusts that run a number of educational institutes in the city of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. Located on a sprawling campus at Nerul, the academic hub of Navi Mumbai, SIESCOMS boasts of one of the best physical infrastructure and academic ambience befitting a modern B-school
Source and website: http://www.siescoms.edu
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at SIES-MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at SIES-MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, and MAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at SIES-MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
SIES -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the SIES–MBA/PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. SIES– MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.