St. Hopkins College is a business school located in Bangalore, India.one the best MBA Colleges in Bangalore.
It was founded by Yunus Ahmed in 2009 and is a minority institution approved by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, the University Grants Commission of India and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
If you are serious about the following things then you would definitely want to be a part of the most happening and fastest growing MBA College in Bangalore.
- Placements: – Every student is placed in 3rd sem with decent package and gives an advantage in the final placements where one can expect anything above 3.5 to 4 lacs package.
- Fee structure: – Our students recover their fees within one year of completion of the course, thus they do not carry the burden of educational loan for a long time.
- International exposure: – We ensure every student gets an international exposure for small eg :-Our students are well aware of immigration formalities , boarding an International flight , and many important things which will help each one of them to a great extent in their corporate career.
- Methodology of teaching: – We do not believe in boring and long lectures where students do nothing apart from spending time on face book, texting or playing tic TAC toe …. At Hopkins learning is exciting, fun filled, practical and backed with real life experiences and case studies. At Hopkins we teach social media, corporate etiquettes, social networking, and of course social gatherings or in your language “Partying “.
- Innovation at its best: – At Hopkins students are given a business card to have their corporate identity, video resumes to increase the chances of placements and many more things which transform the students in to thorough professionals.
Source and Website: http://www.hopkinscollege.com/
St. Hopkins Group of Institution-Eligibility
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at St. Hopkins Group of Institution –MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at St. Hopkins Group of Institution – MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Hopkins Aptitude Test, CAT, and MAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at St. Hopkins Group of Institution – MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
St. Hopkins Group of Institution -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like Hopkins Aptitude Test, CAT, MAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the St. Hopkins Group of Institution- MBA/PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. St. Hopkins Group of Institution – MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form Hopkins Aptitude Test, CAT, MAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.