Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik is one of the top colleges in Maharashtra and top colleges in the symbiosis group for operations management.
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nasik is an institute exclusively dedicated to Operations Management education and the only one of its kind in India with the mission to empower and lead operations excellence. SIOM Nasik was established in 1971 with the idea of structuring an institute solely focused on an MBA in operations management. SIOM is a constituent management college of Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. The MBA degree for SIOM students is awarded by Symbiosis International University. SIOM offers admission exclusively to engineers.
SIOM Application starts – August 16th, 2019
SNAP registration ends – November 23rd, 2019
Last date to apply for SIOM – December 14th, 2019
SNAP 2019 Exam date – December 15th, 2019
SNAP 2019 Results – January 10th, 2020
Merit List announces – March 10th, 2020
Program Starts – June 2nd, 2020
SIOM Nasik-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- In order to meet the SIOM eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold a minimum a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST)
- Graduate Engineers BE/ B Tech of any stream from statutory University or affiliated colleges are eligible to apply
- A candidate appearing for the final year B E/B. Tech and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for admissions should appear in the SNAP 2019 exam on December 15, 2019, and must score a minimum cut off score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission.
SIOM-Course and Fees
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management offers 3 courses in the field of management.
- MBA in Operations Management-
Total Fees-Approx 12.3 Lakhs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management-
Total Fees-Approx 45000
- Post Graduate Certificate Program in Operations Management-
Total Fees-Approx 20000
- The candidate must apply and appear and score the minimum required percentile in SNAP 2019
- Candidates should apply for admission to SIOM Nasik form the latest by January 8, 2020, on the official website of Symbiosis.
- Candidates are called for GE-WAT-PI Round from among the candidates who have a valid SNAP score, who have applied for admission to SIOM Pune and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the program.
- The final selection round will be held at the SIOM Nasik campus only.
- After the GE-PI-WAT round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates. Admission offer will be based on the weightage awarded to SNAP score, GE, WAT, and PI. Offer letters will be sent to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.